1. General conditions of use of the site and services offered.The use of the www.comitronic-bti.fr site implies full and complete acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site www.comitronic-bti.fr are therefore invited to consult them regularly. This site is normally accessible at any time to users. However, COMITRONIC-BTI may decide to interrupt the service for technical maintenance reasons. COMITRONIC-BTI will then endeavour to inform users in advance of the dates and times of the service. The site www.comitronic-bti.com is regularly updated by Cédric Conte. In the same way, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
2. Description of services provided.The purpose of the www.comitronic-bti.com site is to provide information concerning all the company's activities. COMITRONIC-BTI strives to provide as accurate information as possible on the www.comitronic-bti.fr website. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies or deficiencies in the update, whether caused by itself or by third party partners who provide it with this information. All the information indicated on the site www.comitronic-bti.com is given as an indication, and are likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the www.comitronic-bti.fr site is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications that have been made since they were put online.
4. Intellectual property and counterfeiting.COMITRONIC-BTI is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or the process used, is prohibited, except prior written authorization of: COMITRONIC-BTI. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
5. Limitations of liability.COMITRONIC-BTI cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the site www.comitronic-bti.fr, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. COMITRONIC-BTI cannot also be held responsible for indirect damages (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site www.comitronic-bti.fr. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. COMITRONIC-BTI reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content deposited in this space that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. If necessary, COMITRONIC-BTI also reserves the right to hold the user liable under civil and/or criminal law, in particular in the event of racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic messages, whatever the medium used (text, photograph, etc.).
6. Personal data management.In France, personal data are protected by law n° 78-87 of 6 January 1978, law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995. When using the site www.comitronic-bti.fr, may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the site, the access provider of the user, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user. In any case COMITRONIC-BTI only collects personal information about the user for the purpose of certain services offered by the site www.comitronic-bti.fr. The user provides this information in full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he enters it himself. It is then specified to the user of the site www.comitronic-bti.fr the obligation or not to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply must be sent. No personal information of the user of the site www.comitronic-bti.fr is published without the user's knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties unless the person explicitly requests to be put in contact with one of our partners or distributors in order to be able to purchase our products or services by them in this case we transmit his contact information so that he can contact him. Only the hypothesis of the repurchase of COMITRONIC-BTI and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the possible purchaser who would be in his turn held of the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data vis à vis the user of the site www.comitronic-bti.fr The site is declared to the CNIL N° 1975053 v 0 . The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
Under Internet Explorer : tool tab (pictogram in the form of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Confirm with Ok.
Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set Retention Rules to: Use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
Under Safari: Click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click Content Settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
Under Chrome : Click on the menu pictogram at the top right of the browser (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show Advanced Settings. In the "Privacy" section, click on Preferences. In the "Privacy" tab, you can block cookies.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction.Any dispute relating to the use of the www.comitronic-bti.fr site is subject to French law. The competent courts of Bobigny shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
9. The main laws concerned.Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, in particular amended by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms. Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy.
10. Lexicon.User: Internet user connecting, using the above-mentioned site. Personal information: "information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (Article 4 of Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
11. Web interface: Order, Quotation, Invoice
Our databases are encrypted and communications between the server and your browser are secured with a 256-bit SSL certificate to ensure maximum confidentiality.We back up our databases in order to guarantee your data but we cannot be held responsible in the event of loss of your data such as orders or invoices following an error. In case your data will be lost on the website, please contact at this address contact(at)comitronic-bti.net our paper and computer archives service so that sends you a copy of your desired documents.
12. comitronic-bti domains
In the text when we describe the address comitronic-bti.fr, it is mention are valid for all the other point of domain that has comitronic-bti; Example.com,.de,.eu, etc....